Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- UN workshop points to technology for climate-resilient agriculture
- Innovation happens best when it happens together
- Worming our way towards sustainable intensification: No-till farming in the UK
- Green Meets Brown: The Many Colours of a Food Revolution
- Agriculture and Food Systems for Nutrition: a Global Panel
Monthly Archives: May 2012
How can Prosopis, a genus of trees numbering 44 species, help tackle food insecurity? On 24th May 2012 the Centre for Agroecology and Food Security of Coventry University held a meeting to discuss this question with an audience of researchers, … Continue reading
The G8 pledged to lift 50 million people out of poverty over the next decade at their annual summit at Camp David on 18-19 May. The Camp David Declaration contains four paragraphs on food security and nutrition, the centre-piece of which is the … Continue reading
Ag4Impact joined Save the Children, ONE and Concern to deliver a petition to David Cameron the day before he flies to the G8 summit in Camp David. The petition has captured over 300,000 signatures urging David Cameron to take urgent action … Continue reading
On 11th and 12th May Imperial College will be opening its doors to the public for the very first Imperial College Festival. Find out more in the video below.